Thursday, March 25, 2010

Narration: PodCastle - "Loose Drawers" by Charlie Allery, July 2009

"Loose Drawers" by Charlie Allery was a narration I voiced for PodCastle, also of the Escape Artists group, in July 2009.

You can click through here to listen to or download the podcast.

You'd think by now I would have packed up my little trunk and gone home with my tail between my legs. Nyah ah. I LIKE what the 'Pods are doing. So, for most of 2009 I chucked my hat in the ring and helped out with the digital editing at PodCastle.

Rachel Swirsky (bless her) gave me another chance, and let me narrate this flash.

So, not so much hate for the reading this time round. I must be getting better, only a bit of "cultural cringe" in the comments. Yeah, I know...it's like hearing young Bobba Fett in Star Wars Episode 2 going "Daaaaaad, the Jedoi is hurr" to Tem Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment