Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Voice: Woman Voice Over on WWE promo

I Like This: WWE Extreme Rules Promo.

Unable to embed, so click through to play the WWE Extreme Rules PPV promo. It continues on to other videos, so navigate away if you're not interested in any more.

I don't like it for the fact it's wrestling. I like it for the fact it has a WOMAN doing the voice over. And it sounds BAD ASS.

The last time I remember a woman doing voice over for WWE was in the 80s WWF. I admit I haven't watched wrestling consistently for two years, and watching Wrestlemania 26 last night was a good reminder that nothing has really changed. There used to be Lilian Garcia who for many years was a ring announcer, and now I really do miss her. Sure, I'll admit it took me a while to get used to her instead of The Fink, but Lilian had a wonderful sexy voice with cut through.

No comments:

Post a Comment