- "Pimp My Novel" is channeling my rejections in "More Notes On Rejection": "Sometimes more time and sometimes less, but if you're getting personalized rejections from literary magazines for your short stories, [...], or you've been a finalist in a couple of contests, you're at least on the right track." I know. I feel like I'm on the cusp of something.
- Cheryl Morgan gets further into invisible women sf&f writers in "Unseen History" in Cheryl's Mewsings. (via SFSignal)
- I need to get back into posting and critiquing at OWWSF. Susan J Morris lays out a few tips on how to critique in writing workshops. (via SFSignal)
- Laurie Penny analyzes a science fiction reading list at the New Statesman, and finds it wanting, especially in women and PoC writers, with "A Look at the 'all new' science fiction reading list"
- A New Zealand based femninist blogger, this is my home girl...err...bogan chick...Boganette!
- #ff: @KristineRusch, @tansyrr, @Catherine_Edits, @CateOwen
Saturday, June 26, 2010
This Week in Linkage 26/06/2010
Posted by Amanda at 4:08 PM