Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Revelling in Rejection 07/07/2010

Rejection strikes again.

"Me Myself I" was rejected by "Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine" after a lengthy (and exciting for a noobie) process. I referred to this one previously - it got through the two step phase of the slush pile, and was waiting on the "right place, right time" spot in the magazine.

So so so close. Take it away, Charlie Brown.














The editorial team at ASIM were just lovely. They kept me informed every step of the way with personalized emails. In the end, they gave me a super nice rejection, with very helpful feedback. It was a wonderful, positive experience, and I really appreciate it. Thanks ASIM!

Now, I shall wallow in my little pity party for 30 seconds...














...and then I will get on with re-editing and finding a new market for the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment