Thursday, August 12, 2010

Please sir, can I have moar Rejection? 12/08/2010

"Polly Ticks" rejected by Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine. It got into the second step of the slush, so that's something. I like ASIM, their slush process is one of the kindest and most informative I've come across.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this one, because it's a very New Zealand centric story. I need to research more local markets. Needs a bit of a rethink before I send it out again though.

I have two goals to accomplish before the end of the month - finish editing a novelette I want to submit, and write something I'd be happy to submit to the Women Only edition of Realms of Fantasy.

So, hitting the sixth month mark on "Project Lets Become a Writer!", things are steady, and I have a good number of pieces doing the rounds of slush piles. I'm happy with my progress. I'd love to do this full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment