Friday, December 31, 2010

Ten Things About Twenny Ten

  1. I started writing again. 
  2. I organized my time to give myself permission and time to write. 
  3. I made mistakes, of which I was grateful for the learning experience. 
  4. I ticked something off my Things-To-Do-Before-40 List (submitting to Asimovs). 
  5. I visited Australia for the first time in my life.
  6. I survived a major natural disaster.
  7. I learned to love and value rejection.
  8. I saw Lady Gaga live in concert, and she was awesome.
  9. I made my first sale.
  10. I was published twice.
2011 will hopefully only be better! See you on the other side!



How to tell if it was a good party: the cat's passed out on the china cabinet...
and your pants are missing

2 comments:

  1. woohoo big year. I ticked off a bunch of bucket list things too.

    ReplyDelete