Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Could we fix you if you broke, and is your punchline just a joke..."

My right foot, black and swollen down the right edge, from being tossed to the ground by the Christchurch earthquake February 22nd 2011
My right foot 24 hours after the earthquake, looking very goth and swollen


My right leg encased in a pressure bandage from toe to thigh, immobilized, with crutches poised and ready
Congratulations! Your first broken bone of your life! Your prize: two weeks off work and a pair of crutches



Video: Lady Gaga performs "Speechless", live at Vector Arena, Auckland, March 13 2010

4 comments:

  1. David Grice aka GraveyFebruary 25, 2011 at 10:29 PM

    What was the second-place prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very own personal Cabana Boy who glares at me when I try to do basics like get a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh ouch. I guess there will be no dancing on Friday? :( When you are all healed we will have to have a big celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and meant to say - you know where I work from FB? If "they" give you any hassles, just give me a call.

    ReplyDelete