Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tales For Canterbury - "My Dad, The Tuatara"

I'm proud and pleased to announce that my short story "My Dad, The Tuatara" - a story set in Christchurch - is to be included in the Tales For Canterbury anthology, raising money for quake victims.

Yes, I'm going to be sharing page space with Neil Gaiman and many fine New Zealand authors.

I will post more details of when, where and how you can purchase this book (in e- and bound format) when they become available.

Thanks to Cassie and Anna for choosing my story to be included. It's a bright spot in a difficult time.

2 comments:

  1. David Grice aka GraveyMarch 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM

    So freaking cool!

    And I've said it before and I'll say it again. My Dad, The Tuatara is fantastic.

    Funny - it reminded me a bit of a woman I knew at the Free Beach in Wellington. She always called herself a tuatara because she spent so much time lazing on the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - and I got wifey to read it too. She liked it. However she is a natural-bjorn editor, so cast a critical editors eye over it too.

    Like me being a natural-bjork analyst. I'm sorry. I don't know where I was going with that.

    Fecking RFP evaluation - turns out there are 5 respondents and 450 evaluation points each. Fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete