Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've had the Rejections of my life, and I've never felt like this before 13/04/2011

"Twixt" rejected by Asimovs via form letter.

"The Woman With Flowers In Her Hair" rejected by Kaleidotrope by form letter.

And after all the excitement of my SJV nomination...I didn't make the final ballot. Sigh. I feel stoopid for getting all excited about it now.

ETA: And to top it all off, "Me Myself I" rejected by snail mail form letter from Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine. I think that must be some kind of record, four rejections in a day...


There's an app for flat

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling low. Don't feel bad for getting excited! It's pretty fucking special to be nominated so you had a pretty fucking good reason to be excited :)

    Let's drink soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! My little whinges are nothing. Srsly :)

    And yes, we shall imbibe!

    ReplyDelete