Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yes, I know I'm talking about Rejection a lot, funny that 10/05/2011

"The Woman With Flowers In Her Hair" rejected with very helpful feedback from Roar and Thunder. What a neat little feedback system!

"Tasty Maidens" rejected with really nice feedback from Bards and Sages Quarterly. Thanks for being so positive!

"Me Myself I" rejected via form letter from Interzone.

I know my Rejection posts will seem pretty boring to readers who come here maybe expecting insightful critique or witty banter, but I can't be On all the time as a writer. Sometime my Writer Juice is low, and I need to reserve what I have for the important stuff. Which I'm doing now, because I'm on a bit of a dip in energy. I gotta take care of the biggest priority which makes this blog what it is - my fiction writing.

Besides, I like to think of all my rejection posts as a catalogue of just What It Takes to get published.


Nom Nom Nom Ding Ziiiip

No comments:

Post a Comment