Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012, Writer. Your Challenge Has Been Accepted.

I'm very pleased and excited to announce that my story "The City of Sand and Knives" has been accepted and will be appearing in an upcoming issue of The Future Fire.

The Future Fire's manifesto is as such: "Social-political and Progressive Speculative Fiction. Feminist SF. Queer SF. Eco SF. Multicultural SF. Cyberpunk. An experiment in and celebration of new writing."

TFF's editor also runs a very interesting blog, and towards the end of last year as they began gearing up to relaunch the e-zine published a series of blog posts outlining their manifesto in greater detail.

I'm absolutely stoked that my story will be published at this venue, I'm thrilled to be able to tick off one of my To Dos For 2012 so early in the year, and I would love to see TFF step up to semi-pro status.

No comments:

Post a Comment