Monday, February 25, 2013

Week Eight Update

Here I am at the end of the eigth week of my year long experiment and I'm still going strong.

This week I steadily did my daily tally to hit the full word count by Sunday afternoon. I finished the first draft of a new SF story entitled "Second Skin", and am now working on an urban fantasy called "Stepford Lost". Yes, I'm quite partial to good story titles.

I've decided that the next week I will forgo writing new words because I have stories that require serious editing, mainly my monster 20K epic "Clockwork Circus".

A couple of rejections this week, but nothing as exciting as a sale. Still got ten months to go to beat my yearly success rate!

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment