Monday, March 4, 2013

Week Nine Update

This last week I decided to take a break from writing new words to edit finished pieces.

I did have a plan on working on my 20K steampunk epic, but that got waylaid when a submission call peaked my interest. I ended up editing another story to (hopefully) submission standard and shot it off just in time. I also tidied up a couple of other older stories for resubmitting.

Unfortunately, for the rest of the week I got very lazy and didn't do anything else until Sunday, when I started a new WiP.

So a word count total is not appropriate here, but I am not impressed with my efforts this past week.

With that in mind, I've decided to up the ante. I am now upping my weekly word count to 7000 words in a week, 1000 words a day. I need the push. I need to work harder and longer.

I love you couch, you understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment