Friday, March 15, 2013

What are you doing this Sunday afternoon?

Coz it's New Zealand Book Month, right.

And I'm doing that reading in public thing again, right.

And though I don't deal well with reading while being stared at, it'd probably be worse if nobody turned up, right.

So here's the thing. I'll be hanging round the Upper Riccarton Library in Christchurch from 1.30pm this coming Sunday (March 17th) with other local writerly types, and I'll be making words come out of my mouth that have to do with the words I've put down on paper about fantasy/science fiction-y type things. If you wanted to hang round and lend me your ears, that would be kinda cool.

"Words on the Wind" NZ Book Month reading event poster.
Upper Riccarton Library, Christchurch, Sunday March 17th, from 1.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment