Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 15 and 16 Update: Includes Sale!

Howdy do! I'm back from House of Mouse 2013. Phew, the jet lag was rough on me this time. I really should travel more to get used to it. Haven't done a long haul flight in 7 years. Despite the aching feet and exhaustion (8-10 hours per day in the parks!), I had a fantastic time - I love me my Disney trips!

While I've been away from This Writerly Thing for a good ten days, things did keep ticking over. I received a few rejections, some good feedback on submissions and my BCS story, and NEEHAW A SALE! "Situation Vacant, Apply Within" will be appearing in the July issue of Interstellar Fiction.

Over the weekend I dabbled in some editing and rewriting of parts of a story, but haven't fully got back on the bicycle. I plan to do that from today with the fresh new week and fresh new start to the routine.

Here's to making the rest of 2013 a good writing year!

Disneyland Mickey Mouse Ears Hat, with my name embroidered on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment