Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sale: "The Mary-Jane Effect" to Wily Writers

When I started 2013, one of my goals was to make another pro sale, building on my success from last year. And now, here we are, I've smashed that goal and I've made number three!

"The Mary-Jane Effect" has won the Wily Writers SpecFicNZ Short Fiction Competition for 2013, and will be appearing in audio and written form in July.

I'm over the moon about this because I believe "Mary-Jane" is my best story to date, and it's going to a fantastic venue. I wrote about the story last year in my "Next Big Thing" post, so you can get some inkling of what the story is about. I'm really looking forward to being able to share this story, it means a lot to me.

And now, it's time for the Kermit flail gif!

No comments:

Post a Comment