Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sir Julius Vogel Awards 2015

The ballot for the Sir Julius Vogel Awards 2015 is now out, and I made the short list!

I have been nominated in the category of "Best New Talent".

The voting takes place during Reconnaissance, the national convention which takes place over Easter weekend in Rotorua, with the awards ceremony on the last night of the convention. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the convention this year (because of a certain major expense last year!).

Thank you to those who nominated me, and also wrote the very sweet blurb that accompanies my ballot. I hope I will live up to the expectations all my friends and supporters have in my writing ability.


I aksept dis ahward on behalving my gratist fans...


3 comments:

  1. Well done, good luck for the results. If you can't go to the awards, are you going to miss out on the nominee goodie bag, assuming the JVs are just like the Oscars etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kura!

    Hehe, goodie bag. Yeah, all those diamonds and island holidays us lucky SJVers get ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well, probably for the best. As they say, mo money, mo problems :/

    ReplyDelete