Life is difficult, but we must carry on, to carry the joy and resistance with us into a better future.
Preparing for launch, round two. My New Zealand WW2 land girls fantasy novella No Man's Land drops this Monday, June 8, and we have launch day events planned across social media as in person events are still difficult.
- Join me and publisher Paper Road Press on Facebook live at 10am NZT for an office space tour and a reading from No Man's Land
- We'll be doing a Twitter Q&A at 1pm NZT. Follow myself and Paper Road Press to join the conversation.
- An Instagram Live event at 7pm NZT, talking about my special books and doing a reading.
For those in various time zones, here are the conversions:
- Mon 10am NZT/Sun 3pm PDT/Sun 5pm CDT/Sun 6pm EDT/Sun 10pm UTC
- Mon 1pm NZT/Sun 6pm PDT/Sun 8pm CDT/Sun 9pm EDT/Mon 1am UTC
- Mon 7pm NZT/Mon Midnight PDT/Mon 2am CDT/Mon 3am EDT/Mon 7am UTC
Preorders are available from Paper Road Press and on major platforms. If you're in New Zealand, please consider ordering from your local independent bookshop to help support local.
|No Man's Land Launch Event Details, including book cover of two intertwined eels on the background of the Southern Alps and river.|
Post a Comment